ACTIVATIONS & EVENTS MANAGER
Want to join the team?
If you fit this role and want to work in a high growth startup, offering a competitive salary & offices in Chelsea get in touch with an intro and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
As Activations & Events Manager you will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of Prime Time Lager’s live projects, ensuring that live events, experiential builds, and branded installs are of the highest standards. You will also support our co-founders in the building and maintaining of a robust database of ad-hoc crew to support the successful operations of the events.
What you'll be doing
- You'll be the face of Prime Time Lager in a number of live settings.
- You will be able to communicate with stakeholders and make sure objectives of the tasks you are set are met and surpassed.
- You'll have a strong understanding of how our activation kit works and how best to go about installing them in most efficient and effective way possible. Likewise, you will know your way around loading and unloading vehicles into a variety of settings.
- You'll have the desire and ability to roll your sleeves up and lead a team from the front.
- You’ll have a good understanding and confidence in using tools to safely meet the requirements of the brief you’re working on.
- You'll have experience in being hands on to deliver live activity – competent in build, running and strike of events and activations.
- You'll be a skilled & conscious people leader with supervisor/management experience, fully competent on Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Docs
- Full driving license
- Problem Solving – both on and off event sites. Overcoming hurdles to make sure the end goal is achieved will be essential
- Team Leadership and Management – Day to day management of large number of crew, ensuring the best of standards for all live projects
- Organisation – prioritisation of workload across multiple brands and keeping overlapping projects on time, on brand and on budget
- Operational Know How – knowing how best to deliver live projects and how best to protect investment in event kit in storage, in transit and in use
- Team Organisation – Keeping team on task and on target throughout periods of high workload. Keeping records and shared documents up to date to ensure all stakeholders are abreast of developments on projects
- Content Collection – gathering pictures and video from build to support wider reporting and social media posts
- Team Training – Delivering training to make sure team are up to date of brands and projects
- Motivation – keeping yourself and team around you motivated and upbeat under all challenges